Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rainbow Pancakes!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The girls loved these fun rainbow pancakes we made this morning, and I am still in love with the fun colors. YUM! I saw this great idea over at The Idea Room a few months ago, and thought today was a perfect day to give it a try.

I just made up a batch of pancake mix, and then split it up into six bowls, and used food coloring to color each one a different color of the rainbow. Then just poured it onto the griddle and made up some colorful pancakes. I think the batter even looks pretty!

Molly was SO excited to have a red pancake!

Even Nora joined in the fun and polished off a nice green one. :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish I were as good of a mom as you! :) How lucky your girls are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Kim. The girls must have been thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, so fun and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete