Thursday, February 3, 2011

Molly's Valentine's!

I saw this adorable idea for Valentine's 2 years ago over at 24-7-365 and LOVED it. So, I bookmarked it and saved it until Molly was old enough to pass out Valentine's. When she brought the letter home from preschool saying they were exchanging "mail" for Valentine's we got right to work!

Molly chose to wear pink (big surprise, heehee), and the pink suckers. I added the words in picasa, and then just had them printed off on cardstock for pretty cheap at office max, 3 to a page. I used an exacto knife to cut the slits and then taped the sucker on the back. SO FUN! Molly loves them and can't wait to pass them out to her friends!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I wish I had kids young enough to pass out Valentines. Maybe Andrew could make one for Teresa lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get Mom of the year! :)So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cute, Kim! I have this filed away for later, too:) They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete