Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we truly have a lot to be thankful for. Amazing healthy!!! children, and a family, friends, and community that have shown us unbelievable love and support. Thanks!

Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

For lunch we celebrated with Randal's side of the family, and had a wonderful time. Molly had a blast crafting with her cousin Heidi.

And Nora played so hard, she laid down ready to sleep in the middle of the living room floor!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thanksgiving! We are heading out to dinner with my family, and I am so excited. I love Thanksgiving, and am so grateful we get to see our families today. And, I am looking forward to games, movies, corndogs and the Raspberry Stoli tradition. :)

10 comments:

  1. Aww I love the shirts they are so cute. I hope you have a great day of shopping with your family. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving...I love their Turkey Shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shirts. You truly have been blessed this Thanksgiving and I hope it continues through the New Year. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word, your comment is sooo sweet!!! Thanks!! I would LOVE to take family pics for you. Your little peanuts are VERY photogenic!!

    Thanks for the encouraging note on my blog. Hope your thanksgiving was awesome! I am LOVING those turkey shirts on the girls! soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late Thanksgiving! Nora is getting so big! It's crazy! She's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to all the modern moms out there! Remember to take care of yourself during this busy time. If you're feeling overwhelmed or have health concerns, don't hesitate to talk to a doctor online free now. Your health is important too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing everyone a joyful Thanksgiving! Grateful for blessings and opportunities. Speaking of growth, ERP in Pakistan aids businesses in achieving efficiency. Let's cherish moments and seamless operations. Happy Thanksgiving to all! 🍂🦃

    ReplyDelete