Friday, April 23, 2010

Molly is in Surgery!

Right now, my Molly is in surgery having her brain tumor removed. We have been so distracted and busy this week, but I have been updating her carepage. It you are interested in following everything that is going on, you can read it here. I am so grateful for all the prayers, love and support we have been getting. THANK YOU ALL!!! I wish I could talk to and thank everyone.

Here are a few pictures of our week so far in PICU with Molly.

Molly and her dad.

Molly getting her first haircut from cousin Cassie.

Blowing on her toenails, to help the pink polish dry.

Painting in her Dr. Scrubs.

Doctor Molly.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you guys so much this week! Still praying! Please update if you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart is with you as well as my prayers. Much love and hugs to your Molly.

    ReplyDelete