Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday!

Over many years of dieting, the only one that seems to work comfortably with my everyday life is Weight Watchers, so I am devoting Wednesday's to talking about Weight Watchers recipes, points, tips and just plain what works for me and hopefully others will share what works for them.

Today I'm talking about ZERO point snacks. Lately I've used all my points by 7pm and at about 8:30pm, I just have to have something while I'm watching American Idol! So I've found a few 0 point snacks I actually like:
- Pickles
- Mr. Freezes
- Diet Coke, yum

And when I really want to feel like I'm getting something, my favorite 1 point snacks are:
- Fruit, I can't wait for Watermelon
- Fiber One Chocolate Stars
- Light String Cheese
- 15 Fat Free Pringles
- Air Popped Popcorn

1 comment:

  1. Are the sugar free fudgsicles good? I haven't tried them.

    ReplyDelete